ibidi – cells in focus
ibidi's position as a leader for functional cell-based assay technologies is based on more than 18 years of experience, a strong relationship to their customers, a spirit of innovation and a passion for quality and service.
The ibidi product portfolio provides the largest and most sophisticated selection of microscopy slides worldwide. Applications range from standard microscopy techniques to more advanced assays including migration and chemotaxis, cells culture under flow conditions, and angiogenesis. Moreover, ibidi has an extended expertise in solutions for stage top incubation, perfusion actuation, and image processing and analysis.
The ibidi product lines include various μ-Dishes, μ-Slides, and μ-Plates for the cultivation and high resolution microscopy of cells, and also cell-based assays for investigating angiogenesis, chemotaxis, wound healing, and cells under flow. All products are designed for high-resolution microscopy. The high optical quality of the ibidi labware allows for high-end microscopy techniques, such as phase contrast, DIC, fluorescence, confocal, and super-resolution microscopy. ibidi also specialises in instruments, such as stage top incubators for live cell imaging under physiological conditions, plus a unique perfusion system for the simulation of blood vessels.
The company also offers reagents for live cell imaging. The exclusive F-actin marker, LifeAct, keeps track of the development and movement of F-actin structures in living cells. The ibidi Fuse-It reagents allow for the efficient and biocompatible transfer of mRNA, siRNA, dyes, and proteins directly into the cytoplasm.
A chambered coverslip with 8 wells for cell culture, immunofluorescence, and high-end microscopy
• All-in-one 8 well chamber slide for cost-effective experiments—small number of cells and low volume of reagents needed
• The cells are imaged on a No. 1.5 polymer coverslip bottom with the highest optical quality
• Suitable for most microscopy techniques (e.g., DIC, widefield fluorescence, confocal microscopy, two-photon microscopy, FRAP, FRET, FLIM, or LSFM)
A 35 mm imaging dish with an ibidi Polymer Coverslip Bottom, used in high end microscopy and cell-based assays
• High walls with a standard height for easy handling
• Unique ibidi Polymer Coverslip combining excellent cell culture conditions and supreme optical quality for high resolution microscopy
• Ideal cell growth conditions provided by the ibiTreat surface
• Lid with lock position, which minimizes evaporation
• Also available with a grid for cell location and counting
2 well silicone insert with a defined cell-free gap, suitable for wound healing, migration assays, 2D invasion assays, and co-cultivation of cells
• Complete solution for wound healing experiments, requiring only a few steps from sample preparation to image analysis
• Reproducible experiments owing to: a defined 500 µm cell free gap, no leakage during cultivation, and no material being left behind after the insert’s removal
• Ideal cell growth on ibiTreat surface